Official '26 PSU - USC game thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,431
69,442
113
I have a crazy agenda the next few hours, so I'm starting the 2026 PSU - USC game thread a little early.

It's the Whiteout, the weather is great, and there are a slew of recruits attending the game. Hopefully, PSU's coaches and roster will rise to the occasion, and play up to their potential, and get the win.

We Are ...

- excited to watch the game
- hoping the stadium is as loud as usual for a Whiteout
- still not sure what to make of this PSU team
- picked PSU in the BWI Pick'Em, so I'm expecting a PSU victory

... Penn State
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,056
17,734
113
I have a crazy agenda the next few hours, so I'm starting the 2026 PSU - USC game thread a little early.

It's the Whiteout, the weather is great, and there are a slew of recruits attending the game. Hopefully, PSU's coaches and roster will rise to the occasion, and play up to their potential, and get the win.

We Are ...

- excited to watch the game
- hoping the stadium is as loud as usual for a Whiteout
- still not sure what to make of this PSU team
- picked PSU in the BWI Pick'Em, so I'm expecting a PSU victory

... Penn State
You missed some epic cheesesteaks today!

IMG_6815.jpeg


View attachment IMG_6816.jpeg
 

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
8,063
4,357
113
Pick a RB and give him 15+ carries. At this point I don't care who it is. Move the pocket on passing plays. Can't have Becht drop back afraid of getting his passes blocked.
Only play your top 2 backs tonight barring injury--enough of the little league mentality that everyone gets touches
The line has to play better--if that happens the offense will look infinitely better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DaytonRickster

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,817
21,296
113
I have a crazy agenda the next few hours, so I'm starting the 2026 PSU - USC game thread a little early.

It's the Whiteout, the weather is great, and there are a slew of recruits attending the game. Hopefully, PSU's coaches and roster will rise to the occasion, and play up to their potential, and get the win.

We Are ...

- excited to watch the game
- hoping the stadium is as loud as usual for a Whiteout
- still not sure what to make of this PSU team
- picked PSU in the BWI Pick'Em, so I'm expecting a PSU victory

... Penn State

I vow to do one Midnighter Bar post this season. Tonight is not it. Go State.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
  5. 05 BWI Football What TV channel will Penn State-Michigan be on? The pick is in for the Week 7 matchup