Defense is exposed today by USC running game
Must not have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last night?Undersized? Underfast? Undertackling? Undersmart?
![]()
Hindsight…..wish Franklin had gone for the TD, if you don’t get it you have USC inside their own 5.
I was saying that at the time.Hindsight…..wish Franklin had gone for the TD, if you don’t get it you have USC inside their own 5.
A lot of "hands on" by USC defenders on our receivers this drive
You buying enough pizza for the whole board??????????This game has been crazy to listen to during my drive. I’ve stopped for pizza. Need to get this TD!
This game has been crazy to listen to during my drive. I’ve stopped for pizza. Need to get this TD!
I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue...
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week