Official '24 PSU - USC game thread

ILLINOISLION

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
1,576
3,001
113
So we score…..go for 2…..throw it short of the goal line to Warren…..lose 30-29.
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,706
21,121
113
This game has been crazy to listen to during my drive. I’ve stopped for pizza. Need to get this TD!

I’ve been out all day. Driving kids to baseball and birthday parties and sleepovers. Had the PxP on Sirius XM and it’s the USC announcers. They’re very chill IMO.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

SleepyLion

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2022
2,901
4,479
113
I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue...
GIF by Giphy QA
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Preview Show
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'
  4. 04 BWI Football Daryus Dixson injury update: What did Matt Campbell say about the Lions' corner on Wednesday?
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now