Bob…… Purdue stinks!Beau: ”F*ck it. I’ll do it myself.”
Against teams like this, you don't go 3 yards and a cloud of dust. You take advantage of their deficiencies and chunk them to death.Great play but don't understand why we can't just march the ball down the field on this team. Without the Warren package this offense doesn't seem much better than last year's.
We’ll clear the bench and keep it under 60. I’m ok with that .We may hit 60 today.
We’ll clear the bench and keep it under 60. I’m ok with that .
More likely we will let them make it look closer than it really is.I think we may hit 60 with the bench.
More likely we will let them make it look closer than it really is.
We've seen this from an Indiana school before.
Covered the spread, but didn't pass Kirk's eye test.PSU will fall to #15 after today’s “win”.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?