Bob…… Purdue stinks!Beau: ”F*ck it. I’ll do it myself.”
Against teams like this, you don't go 3 yards and a cloud of dust. You take advantage of their deficiencies and chunk them to death.Great play but don't understand why we can't just march the ball down the field on this team. Without the Warren package this offense doesn't seem much better than last year's.
We’ll clear the bench and keep it under 60. I’m ok with that .We may hit 60 today.
We’ll clear the bench and keep it under 60. I’m ok with that .
More likely we will let them make it look closer than it really is.I think we may hit 60 with the bench.
More likely we will let them make it look closer than it really is.
We've seen this from an Indiana school before.
Covered the spread, but didn't pass Kirk's eye test.PSU will fall to #15 after today’s “win”.
BWI
Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV
BWI Football
Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
BWI Recruiting
TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'