Seems to have replaced it with great shooting behind the arc.Poy doesn't seem to play the same to me, he is missing rebounds he would have NEVER missed before, I'm sure it's still mostly mental as I'm coming off my own major knee surgery and don't trust it at all yet, I really, really hope we get to see the old Poy who could jump out of the gym.
As long as he's shooting like he is, I'm good.Poy doesn't seem to play the same to me, he is missing rebounds he would have NEVER missed before, I'm sure it's still mostly mental as I'm coming off my own major knee surgery and don't trust it at all yet, I really, really hope we get to see the old Poy who could jump out of the gym.
I was just saying this to my wife. He's from eastern Kentucky for goodness sake!Pelphrey has spent too much time with Donovan. Pel sounds more like he's from New York than Ky.
This team is much deeper with quality players than I thought it was going to be.
Skal needs a little more meat on his bones. It'll come..Want to see Skal try and dominate a bit more, but all in due time.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime