Yep… I learned how to switch hit solely because I wanted to try and swing like Griffey.DCD beat me to Boobie for MSU-related.
Non-MSU, I’d say Ken Griffey Jr. The swing all the kids of my generation tried to imitate.
No question. He was also one of the only superstars of that entire MLB era that made it through the steroid era with an untainted reputation.Non-MSU, I’d say Ken Griffey Jr. The swing all the kids of my generation tried to imitate.
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running