Yep… I learned how to switch hit solely because I wanted to try and swing like Griffey.DCD beat me to Boobie for MSU-related.
Non-MSU, I’d say Ken Griffey Jr. The swing all the kids of my generation tried to imitate.
No question. He was also one of the only superstars of that entire MLB era that made it through the steroid era with an untainted reputation.Non-MSU, I’d say Ken Griffey Jr. The swing all the kids of my generation tried to imitate.
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report