Dang!,wait till next year7:12 and the game is starting to slip away. lolinois made some contested threes and NU missed some. It ain’t over yet, but cats have to do better.
They've been winning with defense all year, their offense is easily the worst of the top half of the conference. Playing us helps...I’ve got to say, this is the first time I’ve seen lolinois this year. I’m amazed they’ve won many games. I assume this isn’t how bad they usually are?
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster