still waiting...crickets..... Mr. Know-It-All runs his mouth and basically calls me out over something that I never said. Still waiting for an apology......
still waiting...crickets..... Mr. Know-It-All runs his mouth and basically calls me out over something that I never said. Still waiting for an apology......
I must say, this comment aged exceptionally well.I don’t think many people were arguing that Roby can’t find a spot in the NBA. Just the level of ‘freakishness’ in different aspects of his game. If someone’s head didn’t explode because someone disagreed with him, then maybe that person would have understood the argument better.
This wasn’t the thread where I took all the sh## on this topic. I’m more certain now that it was Charlie but I’m not going to dig through a years worth of threads to find it.I must say, this comment aged exceptionally well.
YOU'RE THE ONE LIVING IN HIS PARENTS' BASEMENT AND BY GAWWWD I'LL BE BACK HERE IN THREE YEARS TO PROVE IT!!!Just a reminder...this is a post board. You should not care all that much about what other people post. You might be arguing with a 12 year old...or an Iowa fan...or a person that lives in their parents basement, wait, I already said Iowa fan.
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference