Agree. I feel like the AD should address that right off the bat to keep the poor guy from looking like a moron when he hits the ground. Should be on our new coaching hire checklist. Cowbell Training. Cannot hold a cowbell in public until you pass.First New HC we hired in the past few hires that knew how to hold the cowbell while getting off the plane.
Except for Leach. Him holding it wrong seemed perfect somehowAgree. I feel like the AD should address that right off the bat to keep the poor guy from looking like a moron when he hits the ground. Should be on our new coaching hire checklist. Cowbell Training. Cannot hold a cowbell in public until you pass.
OT but I remember growing up and hearing Dangerous Dan McKay on SL100 out of Laurel call the Kool aid plant and ask them if they had holes in their walls.
Twitter/ X is down globally. Don’t know what’s going on.WT17 happened to the video?
I was finally about to show it to my wife.
It’s evidently back up because I just watched it and I am excited! Great Video!Twitter/ X is down globally. Don’t know what’s going on.
Cyber attacks. Get ready it’s worse too. Much worse. But ultimately will be great!Twitter/ X is down globally. Don’t know what’s going on.
Cyber attacks. Get ready it’s worse too. Much worse. But ultimately will be great!
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State