@NotJerryTipton

CrazyCayts

Redshirt
Nov 12, 2015
10
1
2
Does anybody know who actually runs the "NotJerryTipton" Twitter account? .... asking for a friend
 

-LEK-

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
11,787
12,273
0
he does post here regularly on the paddock. I'm not gonna say who, doh. It's a secret.
This. I know too, so loose lip/sink ships and all that, but for a cool $50 to the paypal account, we could see what happenings may be about. Gift only please, dont want the charge backs.
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
This. I know too, so loose lip/sink ships and all that, but for a cool $50 to the paypal account, we could see what happenings may be about. Gift only please, dont want the charge backs.

Oh hell, there goes the neighborhood.....LEaK in da howse...
 
  • Like
Reactions: brianpoe

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
You should put that quote in your sig.


Running out of room...gotta winnow it down and put some new ones in...I heard this one in some show I watched but can't remember...anyway, I like my quotes better...[smoke]
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  4. 04 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition