@NotJerryTipton

CrazyCayts

Redshirt
Nov 12, 2015
10
1
2
Does anybody know who actually runs the "NotJerryTipton" Twitter account? .... asking for a friend
 

-LEK-

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
11,787
12,273
0
he does post here regularly on the paddock. I'm not gonna say who, doh. It's a secret.
This. I know too, so loose lip/sink ships and all that, but for a cool $50 to the paypal account, we could see what happenings may be about. Gift only please, dont want the charge backs.
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
This. I know too, so loose lip/sink ships and all that, but for a cool $50 to the paypal account, we could see what happenings may be about. Gift only please, dont want the charge backs.

Oh hell, there goes the neighborhood.....LEaK in da howse...
 
  • Like
Reactions: brianpoe

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
You should put that quote in your sig.


Running out of room...gotta winnow it down and put some new ones in...I heard this one in some show I watched but can't remember...anyway, I like my quotes better...[smoke]
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  5. 05 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT