Not Ranked within 2 weeks

Aug 2, 2018
1,367
2,774
0
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office
 

Jeff Sykes

All-Conference
Nov 25, 2006
2,171
4,340
113
After the UGA loss I looked at our next 9 games and predicted 5 losses. And that would drop us out of rankings. Unfortunately, I’m gonna be right. If we lose Tuesday then the Arky game is a push. They are a match nightmare for our squad. They will D us up and rebound every miss. I’m not optimistic.

I’m not sure why this team is so fragile

Krissa
Butler
Carr

And fragile mentally.

I thought dudes coming from mid major would be hungry and tough. Like the dudes we see from lower tier SEC teams. Dogs.
This post is not aging well at the moment.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt