Nostradamus
Nostradumass!
Nostradamus
There’s a pile of bodies at the bottom.
This post is not aging well at the moment.After the UGA loss I looked at our next 9 games and predicted 5 losses. And that would drop us out of rankings. Unfortunately, I’m gonna be right. If we lose Tuesday then the Arky game is a push. They are a match nightmare for our squad. They will D us up and rebound every miss. I’m not optimistic.
I’m not sure why this team is so fragile
Krissa
Butler
Carr
And fragile mentally.
I thought dudes coming from mid major would be hungry and tough. Like the dudes we see from lower tier SEC teams. Dogs.
Cane broke again , lol.Crickets OP? This the second thread you've started with an embarrassing outcome. Congrats, keep them up.
You’d think they’d learn wouldn’t you?Crickets OP? This the second thread you've started with an embarrassing outcome. Congrats, keep them up.
All the haters being very quiet tonightEat that crow, buddy
They are too emotional to know better.You’d think they’d learn wouldn’t you?
His/her last post was this morning at 9:34.Cane broke again , lol.
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game