Not as much traffic or content

jedwar

Heisman
Moderator
Dec 30, 2002
20,867
35,795
113
6 month ban still not warranted. Banning people from a message board is rather childish behavior in the first place unless the offender is littering the board with garbage/spam post or viruses.
I respect your opinion and POV on it but I don't agree completely. Most bans happen because of childish behavior. Not saying yours was, but most.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KFuqua

jedwar

Heisman
Moderator
Dec 30, 2002
20,867
35,795
113
I bet we can all guess who enacted the ban on him. It pretty obviously was not you.
I may be doing misdirection

vampire geek & sundry GIF by Alpha
 

chroix

Heisman
Jul 22, 2013
10,911
27,672
113
I'm back. Appreciate the assist from the tech support people. Fired up for the new season.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach