Not as much traffic or content

jedwar

Heisman
Moderator
Dec 30, 2002
20,869
35,800
113
6 month ban still not warranted. Banning people from a message board is rather childish behavior in the first place unless the offender is littering the board with garbage/spam post or viruses.
I respect your opinion and POV on it but I don't agree completely. Most bans happen because of childish behavior. Not saying yours was, but most.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KFuqua

jedwar

Heisman
Moderator
Dec 30, 2002
20,869
35,800
113
I bet we can all guess who enacted the ban on him. It pretty obviously was not you.
I may be doing misdirection

vampire geek & sundry GIF by Alpha
 

chroix

Heisman
Jul 22, 2013
10,912
27,675
113
I'm back. Appreciate the assist from the tech support people. Fired up for the new season.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach