Not able to post in threads? Subscription ad blocking screen?

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,666
17,573
113
Some popup about subscribing to ON3/The Athletic is popping up at the bottom of the screen and doesn't allow me to post in existing threads. doesn't seem to be any way to get rid of it. But I can post a newthread so 🤷‍♂️

I guess I'll just have to post a new thread for every thought I have (maybe not all that much of a change then, I guess!).
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 92Pony

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,666
17,573
113
 

Rhode Island Dork

All-Conference
Nov 10, 2024
1,212
1,017
113
Some popup about subscribing to ON3/The Athletic is popping up at the bottom of the screen and doesn't allow me to post in existing threads. doesn't seem to be any way to get rid of it. But I can post a newthread so 🤷‍♂️

I guess I'll just have to post a new thread for every thought I have (maybe not all that much of a change then, I guess!).
Looks to me you're not having trouble posting.
 

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,397
3,122
113
Some popup about subscribing to ON3/The Athletic is popping up at the bottom of the screen and doesn't allow me to post in existing threads. doesn't seem to be any way to get rid of it. But I can post a newthread so 🤷‍♂️

I guess I'll just have to post a new thread for every thought I have (maybe not all that much of a change then, I guess!).
I thought you did that anyway. ;)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Gamecock Jacque
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football How South Carolina's transfer portal departures are playing in 2026
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Baseball Gamecocks in the MLB: 2026 regular season recap
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Baseball Notes and takeaways from Kevin Schnall previewing fall baseball practice
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Practice highs become gameday lows for South Carolina
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football A statistical audit of South Carolina's offense through four games: What's gone right, and what's gone wrong for the Gamecock offense?