Not able to post in threads? Subscription ad blocking screen?

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,656
17,565
113
Some popup about subscribing to ON3/The Athletic is popping up at the bottom of the screen and doesn't allow me to post in existing threads. doesn't seem to be any way to get rid of it. But I can post a newthread so 🤷‍♂️

I guess I'll just have to post a new thread for every thought I have (maybe not all that much of a change then, I guess!).
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 92Pony

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,656
17,565
113
 

Rhode Island Dork

All-Conference
Nov 10, 2024
1,212
1,017
113
Some popup about subscribing to ON3/The Athletic is popping up at the bottom of the screen and doesn't allow me to post in existing threads. doesn't seem to be any way to get rid of it. But I can post a newthread so 🤷‍♂️

I guess I'll just have to post a new thread for every thought I have (maybe not all that much of a change then, I guess!).
Looks to me you're not having trouble posting.
 

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,395
3,118
113
Some popup about subscribing to ON3/The Athletic is popping up at the bottom of the screen and doesn't allow me to post in existing threads. doesn't seem to be any way to get rid of it. But I can post a newthread so 🤷‍♂️

I guess I'll just have to post a new thread for every thought I have (maybe not all that much of a change then, I guess!).
I thought you did that anyway. ;)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Gamecock Jacque
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting Keeping up with South Carolina commitments: week 6
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Baseball Notes and takeaways from Kevin Schnall previewing fall baseball practice
  3. 03 On3 Football SEC, South Carolina announce joint one-game suspension of Dylan Stewart
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Grading the Gamecocks' performance in blowout loss at Alabama
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina falls again in FPI standings after lopsided loss to Alabama