When you do, keep an eye out for the idiot that posted this on THR today.I was banned long ago from posting on the Carolina board and haven't visited since. I have to admit that if the hammer is dropped I will go back just to see Hellisheel and Gun Slinger Dick wallow in their own tears.[laughing][laughing][laughing]
uncfan in kyHall of Famer
Joined:
Oct 23, 2008
Messages:
6,261
Likes Received:
170
Location:
Owensboro Ky
I find it funny the amount of "haters" that claim to be upset that kids were cheated out of a education. How can a UK fan really say they care about kids getting a education, with the amount of OAD they produce?
Why don't they just be honest & admit they're jealous of the UNC Program & the Carolina way & want nothing more to see the UNC basketball team be found guilty of being as dirty as UKs program & its history
Still scratching my head wondering what Kentucky would be jealous about in comparison to UNC.