Just raggin' on ya, Cali. Have little use for either school. I'm guessing not a thing happens to Duke, but on a more realistic basis, I wonder if it may be a football/basketball difference.
Nike on behalf of Nike. They allegedly wanted to get him away from Kansas. Duke just benefited.
I’m not a Duke hater but as a college basketball fan I’m sick and tired of blatant cheating and the shady business of illegal player payments. It’s got to end. I truly hope it all blows up and anyone involved goes down. Knowing the NCAA, I have little faith anything actually happens.
There was a wiretap conversation between Mel Code & a KU assistant during which they talked about what Zion's dad allegedly wanted. Lawyers tried to get it entered into evidence at trial but judge denied it.You sure it was Kansas? I had heard he was going to Clemson before the switch.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4