No doubt Duke will skate

SkilletHead2

All-American
Sep 30, 2005
24,470
9,331
113
Just raggin' on ya, Cali. Have little use for either school. I'm guessing not a thing happens to Duke, but on a more realistic basis, I wonder if it may be a football/basketball difference.
 

Caliknight

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2001
197,926
150,313
113
Both are great schools, obviously.

USC made a critical mistake. Their AD at the time completely lambasted the NCAA. I'm sure that didn't sit too well. Throw in a little southeastern bias who couldn't stand a west coast school dominating their sport and you got an unjust punishment.
 

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
Duke always gets to skate away. I doubt anything happens to them again. I will never forget the Jay Williams case. Wasn't there something with Lance Thomas as well?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scarlet83

Scarlet83

Heisman
Feb 4, 2004
9,535
10,674
103
I’m not a Duke hater but as a college basketball fan I’m sick and tired of blatant cheating and the shady business of illegal player payments. It’s got to end. I truly hope it all blows up and anyone involved goes down. Knowing the NCAA, I have little faith anything actually happens.

This. The cheating ruins the game.
 

Russ Wood

Heisman
Oct 12, 2011
94,313
45,145
0
You sure it was Kansas? I had heard he was going to Clemson before the switch.
There was a wiretap conversation between Mel Code & a KU assistant during which they talked about what Zion's dad allegedly wanted. Lawyers tried to get it entered into evidence at trial but judge denied it.

Clemson is a Nike school, Nike wouldn't be trying to outbid themselves.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana