I get so sick and tired of hearing “next year we have this or that”
Cal says we play for March but doesn’t perform in March. Embarrassing.
Cal says we play for March but doesn’t perform in March. Embarrassing.
I want Cal here and I am not an idiot. Your immaturity is showing.Next year will be the same, these idiots that still want Cow here are the same idiots that wanted Gillespie here
Next year new faces high expectations. Cal says he’s team is young they are learning every day and he’s figuring them out blah blah.I get so sick and tired of hearing “next year we have this or that”
Cal says we play for March but doesn’t perform in March. Embarrassing.
Cal spews more nonsense than a politician. He's a waste of time to listen to.I get so sick and tired of hearing “next year we have this or that”
Cal says we play for March but doesn’t perform in March. Embarrassing.
I quit listening to Cow 5 years agoCal spews more nonsense than a politician. He's a waste of time to listen to.
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff