I get so sick and tired of hearing “next year we have this or that”
Cal says we play for March but doesn’t perform in March. Embarrassing.
Cal says we play for March but doesn’t perform in March. Embarrassing.
I want Cal here and I am not an idiot. Your immaturity is showing.Next year will be the same, these idiots that still want Cow here are the same idiots that wanted Gillespie here
Next year new faces high expectations. Cal says he’s team is young they are learning every day and he’s figuring them out blah blah.I get so sick and tired of hearing “next year we have this or that”
Cal says we play for March but doesn’t perform in March. Embarrassing.
Cal spews more nonsense than a politician. He's a waste of time to listen to.I get so sick and tired of hearing “next year we have this or that”
Cal says we play for March but doesn’t perform in March. Embarrassing.
I quit listening to Cow 5 years agoCal spews more nonsense than a politician. He's a waste of time to listen to.
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update