Trump saying the quiet parts out loud now.
“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters.” Trump, January 23, 2016. Apparently you were born yesterday.
Trump saying the quiet parts out loud now.
We have helped a democracy fight off our Number one enemy!Accomplishes both great goals.
Boy are you an ignorant fool! The one thing Ukraine is most definitely not is a “Democracy”. Democracy has been known to suck for 2400 years.We have helped a democracy fight off our Number one enemy!Accomplishes both great goals.
I wanted to Thank Donald J Trump for sending Rachel through Arizona and California. There were literally waterfalls coming from my roof this AM. Sadly, I had to dismantle my rain capture system at risk of being called elite or some such.
Phoenix saves lives. Obviously, you are completely unaware that the cold kills many more people than heat does.Even more sadly, 275+ people around Phoenix did not live to see it, because they died from heat this year.
Orange and Blue News
Illinois postgame press conference: Bret Bielema, players discuss overtime win at Michigan State
Orange and Blue News
Illinois survives Michigan State in overtime as freshman Michael Clayton II delivers
Orange and Blue News
Illinois basketball preview: David Mirkovic works his way back from foot injury
Orange and Blue News
Illinois at Michigan State gameday: What to know, injury report, and final thoughts
Orange and Blue News
Media Days: Illinois basketball eyes national title as Brad Underwood looks to ‘finish the job’