Yes even Drano with his TDS is saying that under President Trump he applauds the crime reductions, the reduction of fentanyl OD's and sealing our Southern border !
Oof. Bad look.
Only a committed leftist loves lawless behavior. Harassing law enforcement is smart. What could go wrong??Untamed dogs don't get shot 3 times at close range for running away.
Keep your dog on a leash if poorly trained. Our little 20 pounder doesn't get let outdoors without her shock collar, just in case.Untamed dogs don't get shot 3 times at close range for running away.
Such decorum! And yes. The term “RINO” truly fits Tillis.
My Ancestry.com research shows no Slavish blood lines.So what I learned is that someone has TDS by criticizing Trump for the things he's actually doing wrong?
I mean, you yourself acknowledge that I'm crediting him where I think he's getting it right.
Perhaps I'm just not into slavish cult-like praise of a politician, even the ones I actually like.
It's important for Attorney's to know AND enforce laws as Officers of the Court.Yes, I totally agree that it's a major problem when politicians are looking to prosecute crimes for political reasons.
And before you screech "but Trump," I think we've extensively discussed where I think Trump was the victim of a political prosecution (the NY case), where I think he was guilty (the documents case), and where there's a lot of room for debate on the best approach (DC/GA).
The $ 400,000,000 Millions that Chi-na and Russia charged Iran and others for radar and SAMS were cheaply made and ineffective.
A 3,000 pound mass of various metals and plastic IS, in the wrong or poorly trained hands, a deadly weapon !Only a committed leftist loves lawless behavior. Harassing law enforcement is smart. What could go wrong??
I can honestly say I never knew or watched Trump on tv when I finally did know he was on tv.So basically Tillis is a hero as Losertown took over the GOP.
You all traded good, normal voters who show up every election for people who tuned into politics for a reality TV star. It was an awful decision that will be consequential for a decade after Trump.
The chickens are coming home to roost.
Ann Selzer is still called credible on this board by the deranged. It was just a “bad” poll. LOL
Ann Selzer is still called credible on this board by the deranged. It was just a “bad” poll. LOL
Only a committed fascist could see the Gestapo ICE as law enforcementOnly a committed leftist loves lawless behavior. Harassing law enforcement is smart. What could go wrong??
Only a committed fascist could see the Gestapo ICE as law enforcement
This is the dumbest **** I’ve seen in years an MAGA absolutely loves it.
lmfao
Who is the audience for the free $$$ giveaway from Trump? It's very weird.
Watch a decent football game (Not Illinois !) and relax for the weekend and work on generating fees for your law practice on week days. How many bus stop benches are your face and contact #'s placed ? (Lincoln Lawyer ?)It's a conspiracy theory that the Republicans are going to get crushed. People love Trump and all he's brought, nothing that has happened has been upsetting to them.
Guys ... Seth Keshel is a liar. He's playing you for Twitter engagement and monetization (somewhere). This is all fantasy.
Bloodbath, that's what is coming.
Ex Dallas Cowboy Star, NFL Great chimes in ! Negates Drano Vote for Communist.SETH KESHEL SPECIAL, I love it. I am so jacked that Seth is telling you the lies you need to hide the pain that cometh. I was hoping he wasn't actually credible, and he has delievered.
SETH SETH SETH SETH!
Ironically, I think Rs are probably going to win Maine and Iowa. And lose NC, Texas, Alaska, and Ohio. But other than NC and perhaps Texas (where Talarico leads literally every poll), you can find a narrative where Rs eek out a couple of close wins and hold the Senate OR you can find one where Dems go a staggering 7 for 7 in the most contested races (adding Michigan to the six I just listed).
You have 54.5k posts rambling about exaggerated nonsense.. and you’re asking someone else to post less.Watch a decent football game (Not Illinois !) and relax for the weekend and work on generating fees for your law practice on week days. How many bus stop benches are your face and contact #'s placed ? (Lincoln Lawyer ?)
Your continuous numerous and lengthy posts can't be good for your mental health, TDS, or your income.
Orange and Blue News
Commit: JUCO offensive lineman Harry Maileoi pledges to Illinois
Orange and Blue News
Recap: Illinois falls to Purdue 24-17 in disappointing Homecoming loss
Orange and Blue News
Underwood wants this year’s Illinois team to establish its own identity amid high expectations
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
Orange and Blue News
Rising 2028 wing Grant Smith set to visit Illinois