News today

stoneaxe27

All-American
Sep 22, 2006
5,926
6,747
113
I am guessing Dtrain and others believe it as well. I believe Dtrain posted that before. You might be a bit lonely on this one.
As I have posted numerous times, anyone that does not believe Russia interfered did not watch Mueller testify in 2020 ("they are still doing so as I speak"), did not read the Mueller Report, and has not read the Senate Intell Committee Report Chaired and signed off by Marco Rubio. You believe Rubio is wrong?
It's obvious why the Dems don't want ICE anywhere near polling booths.


🤡 🤡 🤡
 

BigWill

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
54,533
33,243
113


Always be scamming

The TDS crowd conveniently forget that the Dems shutting down Trumps access to social media forced him to open his own media platforms !

Even raising his net worth the MULTIPLE BILLIONS necessary to get listed on The Bloomberg Report list of top Billionaires, which he wasn't close to in $ to make the list previously !
 

BigWill

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
54,533
33,243
113
As I have posted numerous times, anyone that does not believe Russia interfered did not watch Mueller testify in 2020 ("they are still doing so as I speak"), did not read the Mueller Report, and has not read the Senate Intell Committee Report Chaired and signed off by Marco Rubio. You believe Rubio is wrong?

🤡 🤡 🤡
Mueller's dementia made Joey look Phi Betta Kappa !
 

Semi-elite R2R athlete

All-American
Sep 13, 2008
4,201
9,307
113
The TDS crowd conveniently forget that the Dems shutting down Trumps access to social media forced him to open his own media platforms !

Even raising his net worth the MULTIPLE BILLIONS necessary to get listed on The Bloomberg Report list of top Billionaires, which he wasn't close to in $ to make the list previously !
Got halfway there by selling dipshits like you meme coins
 
  • Love
Reactions: dtrain79

tjfleck6

All-American
Apr 19, 2008
6,363
7,907
113
I can't speak for TJ, but I'd rather be gay than have an underdeveloped brain like you have, which allows you to laugh at people on an airplane about to get suicided like 9/11.


There is nothing wrong with being gay. One party loves to import a culture/religion that deems women to be third class and throws gays from the roof. That is Icky’s Democrats.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigWill and Uncoach

BigWill

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
54,533
33,243
113
Got halfway there by selling dipshits like you meme coins
There you go spreading hate and vitriol still !

As stated to help some to survive when TSHTF the only coins I store are called "scrap silver" in the coin trade. They are the high silver content, dimes, quarters and half dollars to be used as barter, like various caliber ammo !
 
  • Like
Reactions: tjfleck6
Orange and Blue News

Latest

  1. 01 Orange and Blue News Illinois vs Purdue: Behind Enemy Lines with Gold and Black
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Illinois visitor list for Purdue includes several four stars and an NFL legacy
  3. 03 Orange and Blue News Intel: Where Illinois stands with Brady Pettigrew ahead of his official visit
  4. 04 Orange and Blue News Bret Bielema begins Illinois defense reset after Bobby Hauck’s departure
  5. 05 Orange and Blue News Talk Illini Podcast: Who is calling Illinois’ defense? Bielema isn’t saying