News today

stoneaxe27

All-American
Sep 22, 2006
5,927
6,747
113
I am guessing Dtrain and others believe it as well. I believe Dtrain posted that before. You might be a bit lonely on this one.
As I have posted numerous times, anyone that does not believe Russia interfered did not watch Mueller testify in 2020 ("they are still doing so as I speak"), did not read the Mueller Report, and has not read the Senate Intell Committee Report Chaired and signed off by Marco Rubio. You believe Rubio is wrong?
It's obvious why the Dems don't want ICE anywhere near polling booths.


🤡 🤡 🤡
 

BigWill

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
54,533
33,248
113


Always be scamming

The TDS crowd conveniently forget that the Dems shutting down Trumps access to social media forced him to open his own media platforms !

Even raising his net worth the MULTIPLE BILLIONS necessary to get listed on The Bloomberg Report list of top Billionaires, which he wasn't close to in $ to make the list previously !
 

BigWill

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
54,533
33,248
113
As I have posted numerous times, anyone that does not believe Russia interfered did not watch Mueller testify in 2020 ("they are still doing so as I speak"), did not read the Mueller Report, and has not read the Senate Intell Committee Report Chaired and signed off by Marco Rubio. You believe Rubio is wrong?

🤡 🤡 🤡
Mueller's dementia made Joey look Phi Betta Kappa !
 
  • Like
Reactions: ILisBest

Semi-elite R2R athlete

All-American
Sep 13, 2008
4,203
9,310
113
The TDS crowd conveniently forget that the Dems shutting down Trumps access to social media forced him to open his own media platforms !

Even raising his net worth the MULTIPLE BILLIONS necessary to get listed on The Bloomberg Report list of top Billionaires, which he wasn't close to in $ to make the list previously !
Got halfway there by selling dipshits like you meme coins
 
  • Love
Reactions: dtrain79

tjfleck6

All-American
Apr 19, 2008
6,365
7,917
113
I can't speak for TJ, but I'd rather be gay than have an underdeveloped brain like you have, which allows you to laugh at people on an airplane about to get suicided like 9/11.


There is nothing wrong with being gay. One party loves to import a culture/religion that deems women to be third class and throws gays from the roof. That is Icky’s Democrats.
 

AzIllini

All-Conference
Apr 26, 2003
2,545
1,220
78
China and Russia are supporting Iran militarily and Iran is the major source of terrorism in the middle east. Maybe Trump should have avoided conflict so oil kept flowing and he won the midterms.

I'm not sure how I feel about the US getting into these things but I know I felt sick when Obama guarenteed them a nuclear bomb in his "negotiations." A free Iran would make a big difference in the middle east but that is a long shot. Michigan Dem senator Abdul El-Sayed wants the Iranians to determine their govt internally... I don't want the US involved but the murders and executions are continuing and Dem El-Sayed won't criticize the Iranian government.

https://www.algemeiner.com/2026/09/...-protesters-condemn-regimes-brutal-crackdown/
 

Semi-elite R2R athlete

All-American
Sep 13, 2008
4,203
9,310
113
There is nothing wrong with being gay. One party loves to import a culture/religion that deems women to be third class and throws gays from the roof. That is Icky’s Democrats.
Calling me a Democrat because I make fun of you and your lame *** cult just reinforces the point.

Let’s break this latest one down:
-TJ posts a self own calling me gay
-Posters notice TJ likes to browse gay stuff
-Dumbcoach weighs in with some Jew hate bait
-TJ fires back with some Muslim fear and the ultimate insult.. he called me a Democrat.
😱

Heavy hitting political masterminds here
 

rillaman

Heisman
May 10, 2009
18,710
11,866
113
But Train, Dr Icky, and Rill have all told me it is safe and there is no proof of adverse side effects. Perhaps an actual investigation will shed some light At least I know Pfizer had nothing to hide after 2095 when they agreed to release all of theiir trial data.

That’s clearly something I’ve never said. You inject anything in your body, and there are possible side effects involved.

We have an older society. There are going to be more strokes among the vaccinated and the unvaccinated.

As you said, let’s see some legitimate studies. I’ve been asking for that for a handful of years now.

If you haven’t noticed, I’ve highlighted concerns about the weight loss drugs, too. Always important for us to look at side effects that injections can cause.

Trump gave Pfizer an almost $2 billion deal. Interesting that he never discusses this topic. Your king.
 

stoneaxe27

All-American
Sep 22, 2006
5,927
6,747
113
But Train, Dr Icky, and Rill have all told me it is safe and there is no proof of adverse side effects. Perhaps an actual investigation will shed some light At least I know Pfizer had nothing to hide after 2095 when they agreed to release all of theiir trial data.
You go ahead and believe RFK, Jr. and his incompetent Luddites.
 

dtrain79

Heisman
Jul 13, 2006
48,932
27,817
113
That’s clearly something I’ve never said. You inject anything in your body, and there are possible side effects involved.

We have an older society. There are going to be more strokes among the vaccinated and the unvaccinated.

As you said, let’s see some legitimate studies. I’ve been asking for that for a handful of years now.

If you haven’t noticed, I’ve highlighted concerns about the weight loss drugs, too. Always important for us to look at side effects that injections can cause.

Trump gave Pfizer an almost $2 billion deal. Interesting that he never discusses this topic. Your king.

A Trump-led governmental organization "opening an investigation" is one of the most meaningless things out there. As you said, let's see the results of scientific studies as to the impact and then let's compare those studies to what those infected with Covid had occur. The vaccine should be evaluated in comparison to Covid, as it's protecting against the downsides of Covid.

I've of course posted multiple studies here establishing that people who were vaccinated have a lower risk of death. Pretty much all of TJ's sacred cows on vaccines have been killed by the actual scientific evidence.

COVID vaccines not tied to risk of sudden death, study shows | CIDRAP

In this research published in JAMA Network Open, investigators followed vaccinated and unvaccinated adults for up to four years after their first dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine.

Here’s what they observed:

  • Lower overall mortality: Adults who received at least one mRNA shot had a 25% lower risk of death from any cause compared with unvaccinated peers, even after adjusting for health conditions and demographics.
  • Significantly fewer COVID-related deaths: Vaccinated individuals were 74% less likely to die from severe COVID-19 in the hospital.
  • Consistent results over time: The reduced risk of death held across different causes of death and in additional analyses, indicating no increase in long-term mortality linked to vaccination.
This is one of the largest population-based studies of long-term outcomes after COVID-19 vaccination in younger adults.

New Study Shows COVID Vaccines Linked to Lower Death Risk
 
  • Like
Reactions: rillaman

dtrain79

Heisman
Jul 13, 2006
48,932
27,817
113
You go ahead and believe RFK, Jr. and his incompetent Luddites.

I just want to say to the Trifecta of Stupid ... stoneaxe is making more sense than you guys lately, that's how bad it's gotten. Maybe it's because he doesn't have to defend Biden or something, but I'm just being real here.
 

tjfleck6

All-American
Apr 19, 2008
6,365
7,917
113
You go ahead and believe RFK, Jr. and his incompetent Luddites.
I believe one of the 10 posters on this thread has a stroke shortly after taking the death jab. Anecdotal, sure, but a data point. I will say the death jab didn’t damage your brain Stone. That condition was preexisting. As we all know, Russia colluded with Trump in 2016 with their 1.5 M spend on Meta.
 

rillaman

Heisman
May 10, 2009
18,710
11,866
113
I believe one of the 10 posters on this thread has a stroke shortly after taking the death jab. Anecdotal, sure, but a data point. I will say the death jab didn’t damage your brain Stone. That condition was preexisting. As we all know, Russia colluded with Trump in 2016 with their 1.5 M spend on Meta.

That same poster said he got the vaccine because he wasn’t in good health, had some preexisting stuff going on. That should make you more curious, it certainly doesn’t point to the vaccine as being the only possible cause. You have a one track mind with this stuff.
 

dtrain79

Heisman
Jul 13, 2006
48,932
27,817
113
I believe one of the 10 posters on this thread has a stroke shortly after taking the death jab. Anecdotal, sure, but a data point. I will say the death jab didn’t damage your brain Stone. That condition was preexisting. As we all know, Russia colluded with Trump in 2016 with their 1.5 M spend on Meta.

It would be interesting what the medical records stated between the timing of the Covid vaccine and the stroke itself for that poster, as that wouldn't require a "just trust me" interpretation.

I do agree that, should the timing be reasonably close, it's a data point worth considering. (I don't rule out the jab could be associated with an increased risk of stroke, but I'd like to know what the relative level of increase is versus any increase for people not vaccinated who have/recently had Covid.)
 

Semi-elite R2R athlete

All-American
Sep 13, 2008
4,203
9,310
113
It would be interesting what the medical records stated between the timing of the Covid vaccine and the stroke itself for that poster, as that wouldn't require a "just trust me" interpretation.

I do agree that, should the timing be reasonably close, it's a data point worth considering. (I don't rule out the jab could be associated with an increased risk of stroke, but I'd like to know what the relative level of increase is versus any increase for people not vaccinated who have/recently had Covid.)
A career spent sitting in a car and eating donuts tends to elevate one’s cardiovascular risk.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: dtrain79

dtrain79

Heisman
Jul 13, 2006
48,932
27,817
113
Yesterday's botched execution in Tennessee is a gleaming example of the drawbacks of state power and the stupidity of right-wing political movements who want to increase state power.

I support the death penalty, albeit in rare circumstances. But yet again, governments prove incompetent to exercise much of their power.
 
  • Like
Reactions: illinimike

illinimike

All-Conference
Jun 15, 2001
2,494
2,077
88
Yesterday's botched execution in Tennessee is a gleaming example of the drawbacks of state power and the stupidity of right-wing political movements who want to increase state power.

I support the death penalty, albeit in rare circumstances. But yet again, governments prove incompetent to exercise much of their power.
Yeah, what an embarrassment. Unbelievable.
 

Uncoach

Heisman
Dec 8, 2011
7,474
11,051
113
Yeah, what an embarrassment. Unbelievable.
From what I understand she wanted an all-female crew to do the job. Did this group get picked from experience with the drug cocktail or because of their sex? If it’s the latter, it is completely believable. The worst isn’t what happened to the murderer. It’s the victim’s family that still has not received justice. It was an embarrassment for sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tjfleck6
Orange and Blue News

Latest

  1. 01 Orange and Blue News Illinois makes final three for five-star center Darius Wabbington
  2. 02 Orange and Blue News Illinois vs. Purdue preview: Players to watch, keys to the game, and a prediction
  3. 03 Orange and Blue News Illinois’ Berry Wallace earns preseason All-Big Ten honors
  4. 04 Orange and Blue News Illinois vs Purdue: Behind Enemy Lines with Gold and Black
  5. 05 Gold and Black Football Matchup Preview: Purdue at Illinois