Post your ideas here. I’d add white trim to the jersey and arch the “Kentucky” but couldn’t get my program to do it.
https://www.picturepaste.ca/image/uk-uni.dUNM
https://www.picturepaste.ca/image/uk-uni.dUNM
Last edited:
noDo you see the uni I posted? It’s not showing on my end?
no we aren’t kansasI’d like to see the arched “Kentucky”across the chest again, instead of straight across.
Id like to see the state of Kentucky on the Rupp floor. Instead of a big UK, how about a sketch of the entire state.
huh? You dont have to label the cities. Just a big state thats blue....similar to what UT does, and Indiana.Cause there is a crap stain on it call U6. Nobody wants a brown stain on the floor.
As long as we have No checkers on the Uni's, I'm fine with anything.
huh? You dont have to label the cities. Just a big state thats blue....similar to what UT does, and Indiana.
Yeah, and whats that have to do with putting the state of Kentucky on something?Where did I say label anything? I said there is a brown stain named U6
You can block a few shots with that pole arm
Yeah, and whats that have to do with putting the state of Kentucky on something?
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia