Post your ideas here. I’d add white trim to the jersey and arch the “Kentucky” but couldn’t get my program to do it.
https://www.picturepaste.ca/image/uk-uni.dUNM
https://www.picturepaste.ca/image/uk-uni.dUNM
Last edited:
noDo you see the uni I posted? It’s not showing on my end?
no we aren’t kansasI’d like to see the arched “Kentucky”across the chest again, instead of straight across.
Id like to see the state of Kentucky on the Rupp floor. Instead of a big UK, how about a sketch of the entire state.
huh? You dont have to label the cities. Just a big state thats blue....similar to what UT does, and Indiana.Cause there is a crap stain on it call U6. Nobody wants a brown stain on the floor.
As long as we have No checkers on the Uni's, I'm fine with anything.
huh? You dont have to label the cities. Just a big state thats blue....similar to what UT does, and Indiana.
Yeah, and whats that have to do with putting the state of Kentucky on something?Where did I say label anything? I said there is a brown stain named U6
You can block a few shots with that pole arm
Yeah, and whats that have to do with putting the state of Kentucky on something?
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller