Lots of good places listed by others. Here are a few more:From someone who hasn't been to New Orleans in 40 years. We will be staying at the Hyatt next to Superdome. I see it's not to far from the Quarter and Bourbon St. What's the best New Orleans (cajun) seafood Joint in this area?
GO
My favorite restaurant in New Orleans is Jacques Imo’s, which has seafood and others. Last time I was in New Orleans I had K-Paul’s for the first time and it was awesome. I think seafood is what K-Paul’s specializes in. If you want something in the quarter I’d try K-Paul’s. If you’re fine going out of downtown, I’d do Jacques imos.
Not sure about the "best" but Seaworthy is near you and very good.
Is Middendorfs still open Manchac?
This!!! print off a map and throw a dart.My favorite restaurant is New Orleans. Can't go wrong anywhere.
From someone who hasn't been to New Orleans in 40 years. We will be staying at the Hyatt next to Superdome. I see it's not to far from the Quarter and Bourbon St. What's the best New Orleans (cajun) seafood Joint in this area?
GO
then go where these folks are recommending.
If you want to eat where the locals eat....go to Elizabeth's. Ask for the praline bacon.
Hell, you may run into Norman Reedus. He drops in on occassion.
If I'm driving in to nola the morning before the game, where would be the best place to park? Will be staying in town for a few hours after the game as well.
I’m staying at a hotel pretty close and not driving. I’m sure I will be given a parking pass, right?If I'm driving in to nola the morning before the game, where would be the best place to park? Will be staying in town for a few hours after the game as well.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor