from yesterdays events. Bob does a great job with these. Lots of good info in this particular video.
I was hoping we would ditch the fat stripes, but Loafer's polo says otherwise. I really only dislike the stripe on last years jersey. Get rid of it on the helmet and shoulders and you'll have a pretty slick uniforms imo.
Stricklin says our young coaches like change and we aren't going to stick to tradition. We will keep changing things. Like lots of State fans think, "we aren't Alabama and we have to do something different."
We never will be bama, UGA, LSU, etc from a tradition standpoint.
Damn, I wish people would just support the team and quit b@#$$ing about uniforms and polo's. No! we are not Alabama, LSU or Georgia and I don't want to be. Our thing is that we tinker with our uniforms and it make things interesting.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar