Looks like this dude is headed our way - good pickup...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.me...ferring-and-assistant-leaves-for-arizona/amp/
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.me...ferring-and-assistant-leaves-for-arizona/amp/
Ah come on, you're forgetting about that monster LB we picked up from Clemson back ~2011 that was going to replace Chris White and KJ.
I remember him...Brandon Maye, you might as well had been playing with 10 guys instead of trotting him out there
I'll be the wet blanket:
1) I'll start with Tommy TD, Costello, Shaver and Zuber
2) Who's gonna throw him the ball?
3) Seems we are playing for 2022 and 2023, so why not get the younger players the reps? Esp. since the defense will take a step back and the OL will still be a year away.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment