New Cannabis Delivery Technology

uh-Clem

Sophomore
Jul 31, 2022
80
124
33
I used to work in a concierge-operated high rise. The overnight concierge would deliver a lid to me with the Wall Street Journal whenever I had to resupply. Nothing nicer than to get a knock on the door at 7:00 am with a "special" delivery.
 

fairgambit

All-American
Aug 20, 2010
2,453
7,551
113
New addition to the Tailgate??

I can't wait to for it to arrive from Gambit Enterprizes.

Nobody else gives you less quality for more $ than @fairgambit
Thank you, MaconNitt, for the unsolicited testimonial. As a token of my gratitude I want to send you a gift. This shirt failed to meet our abysmally low quality standards and was destined for the scrap heap when I saw your post. The shirt is free. All I ask is that you pay shipping and handling charges. Please send $23,750.00 in small, unmarked bills, to Fairgambit Worldwide Enterprises. Thank you again.
A1-NVY-D18-WT-LT233.jpg
 

PSU73

Senior
Feb 10, 2002
481
812
93
With that heavy smoke, I suspect you could lick the walls the day after. Plus, everyone there couldn't go anywhere without someone going "sniff, sniff"...dude...
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,046
17,698
113
Thank you, MaconNitt, for the unsolicited testimonial. As a token of my gratitude I want to send you a gift. This shirt failed to meet our abysmally low quality standards and was destined for the scrap heap when I saw your post. The shirt is free. All I ask is that you pay shipping and handling charges. Please send $23,750.00 in small, unmarked bills, to Fairgambit Worldwide Enterprises. Thank you again.
View attachment 412744
Dont Trust Him Zach Galifianakis GIF by BasketsFX
 

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
I would be concerned that the dope would have some burnt oil and metal taste to it but otherwise I wouldn't leave the room.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
  2. 02 BWI Penn State Steamrolled by Northwestern: Postgame Show Reaction
  3. 03 BWI Football Recap: Penn State gets dominated from start to finish in ugly 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
  5. 05 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern