That means you were there.I don’t remember that in the dorm rooms.
Thank you, MaconNitt, for the unsolicited testimonial. As a token of my gratitude I want to send you a gift. This shirt failed to meet our abysmally low quality standards and was destined for the scrap heap when I saw your post. The shirt is free. All I ask is that you pay shipping and handling charges. Please send $23,750.00 in small, unmarked bills, to Fairgambit Worldwide Enterprises. Thank you again.New addition to the Tailgate??
I can't wait to for it to arrive from Gambit Enterprizes.
Nobody else gives you less quality for more $ than @fairgambit

Thank you, MaconNitt, for the unsolicited testimonial. As a token of my gratitude I want to send you a gift. This shirt failed to meet our abysmally low quality standards and was destined for the scrap heap when I saw your post. The shirt is free. All I ask is that you pay shipping and handling charges. Please send $23,750.00 in small, unmarked bills, to Fairgambit Worldwide Enterprises. Thank you again.
View attachment 412744
How dare you Sir! How dare you!!!
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-Northwestern: Will Rocco Becht bounce back tonight?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-Northwestern; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
BWI Football
Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State