Stricklin insinuated that a new Adidas deal is on the way on Bo Bounds. Said it would be one of the biggest shoe deals in the conference.
I asked him about it on Twitter last week. He said it would be "way better" than Ole Miss's new Nike deal.
One of UA's suits is a former OM football player. Not sure they'd ever want us or we'd ever want them.
Walker jones at one time was head if UA college division so that rumor was true. Not sure what he is doing now but walker helped sign USCE and AU to UA contractsThis is one of the dumbest theories that floats around on MSU message boards.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch