Need Your Prayers Right Now BBN!

villefan76

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2008
9,939
3,820
0
Update on my Nanny: she gets to come home today around 3:00. They’re putting her on a new medication, praying that this one helps her! I want to thank each and every one of you that took the time out of your day to say a prayer for her! God is so great!
 

HICATFAN

All-American
Aug 15, 2001
9,094
8,257
113
Update on my Nanny: she gets to come home today around 3:00. They’re putting her on a new medication, praying that this one helps her! I want to thank each and every one of you that took the time out of your day to say a prayer for her! God is so great!

Amen and Amen!!!

Thank you for reaching out to these folks villefan76... we are all family (as you know)...

All Praise Honor and Glory to our Lord s and Savior- Jesus Christ... May your Nanny (and my Mother) gain strength now and vitality...and most of all may His Hand be upon her... in this I pray, Amen.

AlohaCat
 

villefan76

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2008
9,939
3,820
0
Amen and Amen!!!

Thank you for reaching out to these folks villefan76... we are all family (as you know)...

All Praise Honor and Glory to our Lord s and Savior- Jesus Christ... May your Nanny (and my Mother) gain strength now and vitality...and most of all may His Hand be upon her... in this I pray, Amen.

AlohaCat
Amen and Amen!!!

Thank you for reaching out to these folks villefan76... we are all family (as you know)...

All Praise Honor and Glory to our Lord s and Savior- Jesus Christ... May your Nanny (and my Mother) gain strength now and vitality...and most of all may His Hand be upon her... in this I pray, Amen.

AlohaCat
I love you! So thankful she gets to come home! I know you are as well.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!