Thank you so much! God bless.Prayers for your sweet Nanny, God bless
Thank you so much! God bless.Prayers for your sweet Nanny, God bless
Prayers to your family!!My Mom called me about an hour ago, they believe my 93 year old Nanny has had a light stroke. Thank y’all in advance; deeply appreciated!
My Mom called me about an hour ago, they believe my 93 year old Nanny has had a light stroke. Thank y’all in advance; deeply appreciated!
you and your family are in our PRAYER'S my FriendMy Mom called me about an hour ago, they believe my 93 year old Nanny has had a light stroke. Thank y’all in advance; deeply appreciated!
I know! Thank you so much!That's great news praying she's getting better
Thank you, I appreciate it!you and your family are in our PRAYER'S my Friend
Update on my Nanny: she gets to come home today around 3:00. They’re putting her on a new medication, praying that this one helps her! I want to thank each and every one of you that took the time out of your day to say a prayer for her! God is so great!
Amen and Amen!!!
Thank you for reaching out to these folks villefan76... we are all family (as you know)...
All Praise Honor and Glory to our Lord s and Savior- Jesus Christ... May your Nanny (and my Mother) gain strength now and vitality...and most of all may His Hand be upon her... in this I pray, Amen.
AlohaCat
I love you! So thankful she gets to come home! I know you are as well.Amen and Amen!!!
Thank you for reaching out to these folks villefan76... we are all family (as you know)...
All Praise Honor and Glory to our Lord s and Savior- Jesus Christ... May your Nanny (and my Mother) gain strength now and vitality...and most of all may His Hand be upon her... in this I pray, Amen.
AlohaCat
Thank you so much!Prayers sent, be strong and believe.
Prayers sent up!My Mom called me about an hour ago, they believe my 93 year old Nanny has had a light stroke. Thank y’all in advance; deeply appreciated!
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!