Need a CPA

cr333

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2025
885
1,220
92
I highly recommend Ray Deal in Burlington. The Deal Law Group.
 

cr333

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2025
885
1,220
92
Oops, you said you needed a cpa. Sorry. Ray is an estate attorney, not a cpa.
 

PINEHEEL

All-American
Aug 1, 2025
2,110
5,876
113
Look at Markoff & Malatesta CPAs out of Wake Forest. I started using them last year on the recommendation of a friend and have been pleased. Perhaps most importantly, they're still accepting new clients, which was a frustration I had with pretty much every other reputable CPA in the Triangle the last five years.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Inside UNC's New Approach With Game Day Recruits
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Basketball Carolina Basketball Approaches Reality of Post-ACC World
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football Assessing UNC's Gradual Improvement Four Games Into 2026
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football Film Room: Jaden Jefferson Takes the Kickoff to the House vs. Notre Dame
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football UNC Freshman Play Report: Week 5