Need a CPA

cr333

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2025
885
1,220
92
I highly recommend Ray Deal in Burlington. The Deal Law Group.
 

cr333

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2025
885
1,220
92
Oops, you said you needed a cpa. Sorry. Ray is an estate attorney, not a cpa.
 

PINEHEEL

All-American
Aug 1, 2025
2,110
5,874
113
Look at Markoff & Malatesta CPAs out of Wake Forest. I started using them last year on the recommendation of a friend and have been pleased. Perhaps most importantly, they're still accepting new clients, which was a frustration I had with pretty much every other reputable CPA in the Triangle the last five years.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Basketball Carolina Basketball Approaches Reality of Post-ACC World
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football The Task for UNC's Offense at Pitt
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Four-Star 2028 QB Anthony Turner Takes Closer Look at UNC's Offense
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football Jason's Five Takeaways: Bellwether Games Up Next for UNC
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Greg: UNC's Second Half Woes Continue