NEBRASKA

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,119
89,277
113
Just think... if we had Flowers and Pickett..? Damn. We'd have a shot at being among the elite teams like EMU.

Nah, Flowers and Pickett, fencing the garden, it would wind up looking like this at RU:

 

fg7321

All-American
Nov 29, 2009
4,315
5,186
48
Hmmm interesting conversation by talking about Ferentz and his 20 years coaching and how this would never happen again as fans are too impatient today.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 17Q66 and brgRC90

HeavenUniv.

Heisman
Sep 21, 2004
135,536
16,405
0
Huskerwed, I think monk is just making a joke. Every time we lose a game some media guy writes a story that Rutgers will be kicked out soon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: thegock

Mr. Magoo1

Heisman
Nov 15, 2001
15,571
16,480
113
I always thought Riley was very curious hire. In his short time in Lincoln, he took a program that was slipping and drove it into the ground. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone by the end of the weekend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: thegock
Dec 17, 2008
45,214
16,775
0
I always thought Riley was very curious hire. In his short time in Lincoln, he took a program that was slipping and drove it into the ground. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone by the end of the weekend.
I didn't like the hire from the start either. Frankly, if Frost picks Florida instead I kinda wonder what the next option is. Mike Leach has been mentioned because the former WSU director is there but I wonder if Leach would want to go to Nebraska. It may be a little higher profile than he likes.

If Kevin Sumlin gets fired, I think he could be a good fit for them. He's got Texas recruiting ties and I think he could recruit Callifornia too.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana