Boy, Ash and Co really blew it not recruiting Brandon Flowers.The USF-UCF game is solid entertainment. Highly recommend.
Boy, Ash and Co really blew it not recruiting Brandon Flowers.![]()
Just think... if we had Flowers and Pickett..? Damn. We'd have a shot at being among the elite teams like EMU.
Where are we going?I believe they will be out of the B1G in 5 years.
I've heard they're considering dropping football.I believe they will be out of the B1G in 5 years.
They're playing like they dropped it already.I've heard they're considering dropping football.
You beat me to posting something very similar.They're playing like they dropped it already.
To the AAC making it a P-6 conference member.Where are we going?
Why? Get rid of them along with Purdue. We don't need to have a program in Nebraska and we certainly don't need 2 in Indiana.B1G 10 needs a strong Nebraska squad. I hope they get Frost to be their HC.
I didn't like the hire from the start either. Frankly, if Frost picks Florida instead I kinda wonder what the next option is. Mike Leach has been mentioned because the former WSU director is there but I wonder if Leach would want to go to Nebraska. It may be a little higher profile than he likes.I always thought Riley was very curious hire. In his short time in Lincoln, he took a program that was slipping and drove it into the ground. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone by the end of the weekend.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games