Have single match tickets gone on sale yet? I'd like to bring my so to the Nebraska dual but we are out of state so I want to make sure I can get tickets before I start booking flights
Are they general admission? I haven’t been to home dual in years but looks like I will be back that weekend for the Tech game. I’m bringing my son as well, really hope I can find 2.Plan it! You can get tickets…
I don’t know? I’m just saying, bringing a kid to a dual that’s never been, haven’t been in years…booking plane tickets, or whatever.Are they general admission? I haven’t been to home dual in years but looks like I will be back that weekend for the Tech game. I’m bringing my son as well, really hope I can find 2.
Exactly finding 2 won't be an issue book the trip @StillyBoy08I don’t know? I’m just saying, bringing a kid to a dual that’s never been, haven’t been in years…booking plane tickets, or whatever.
We can knock down a few tickets even if I have to listen in my truck.
Yeah, it’s crazy my son and I have been to the last 4 Big 12s but I haven’t been to a home dual since 2013. We lost to Minnesota and it was the day after that frozen kick in the nuts OU football game. My son has never been to a home dual in Gallagher-Iba arena.I don’t know? I’m just saying, bringing a kid to a dual that’s never been, haven’t been in years…booking plane tickets, or whatever.
We can knock down a few tickets even if I have to listen in my truck.
Well, quit talking **** and let’s do it!Yeah, it’s crazy my son and I have been to the last 4 Big 12s but I haven’t been to a home dual since 2013. We lost to Minnesota and it was the day after that frozen kick in the nuts OU football game. My son has never been to a home dual in Gallagher-Iba arena.
If you have 2 tickets to sell, let me know I’m definitely buying if you are selling.Well, quit talking **** and let’s do it!
I’ll do my best to get you some tickets, but mine…boy, them seats are gooderns!If you have 2 tickets to sell, let me know I’m definitely buying if you are selling.
O State Illustrated Football
Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
On3
'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers SEC commit, official visit has been set