Have single match tickets gone on sale yet? I'd like to bring my so to the Nebraska dual but we are out of state so I want to make sure I can get tickets before I start booking flights
Are they general admission? I haven’t been to home dual in years but looks like I will be back that weekend for the Tech game. I’m bringing my son as well, really hope I can find 2.Plan it! You can get tickets…
I don’t know? I’m just saying, bringing a kid to a dual that’s never been, haven’t been in years…booking plane tickets, or whatever.Are they general admission? I haven’t been to home dual in years but looks like I will be back that weekend for the Tech game. I’m bringing my son as well, really hope I can find 2.
Exactly finding 2 won't be an issue book the trip @StillyBoy08I don’t know? I’m just saying, bringing a kid to a dual that’s never been, haven’t been in years…booking plane tickets, or whatever.
We can knock down a few tickets even if I have to listen in my truck.
Yeah, it’s crazy my son and I have been to the last 4 Big 12s but I haven’t been to a home dual since 2013. We lost to Minnesota and it was the day after that frozen kick in the nuts OU football game. My son has never been to a home dual in Gallagher-Iba arena.I don’t know? I’m just saying, bringing a kid to a dual that’s never been, haven’t been in years…booking plane tickets, or whatever.
We can knock down a few tickets even if I have to listen in my truck.
Well, quit talking **** and let’s do it!Yeah, it’s crazy my son and I have been to the last 4 Big 12s but I haven’t been to a home dual since 2013. We lost to Minnesota and it was the day after that frozen kick in the nuts OU football game. My son has never been to a home dual in Gallagher-Iba arena.
If you have 2 tickets to sell, let me know I’m definitely buying if you are selling.Well, quit talking **** and let’s do it!
I’ll do my best to get you some tickets, but mine…boy, them seats are gooderns!If you have 2 tickets to sell, let me know I’m definitely buying if you are selling.
The home duals now are insane. Coach Taylor has put a lot of time and money into making sure any Dual in GIA is an EVENT!Yeah, it’s crazy my son and I have been to the last 4 Big 12s but I haven’t been to a home dual since 2013. We lost to Minnesota and it was the day after that frozen kick in the nuts OU football game. My son has never been to a home dual in Gallagher-Iba arena.
THAT AIN'T NO JOKE. DUALS ARE A TRUE SPEKITCAL NOW!The home duals now are insane. Coach Taylor has put a lot of time and money into making sure any Dual in GIA is an EVENT!
Hell the pre-dual tailgate is pretty unique and special to Stillwater and is awesome in itself!
It's important for sure running out with the crowd screaming and everyone into the matches replicates March . In the NCAA finals fans are from all over so not as many fans are screaming for you as you've during a big home dual . So on Saturday night it doesn't seem like that big of a dealTHAT AIN'T NO JOKE. DUALS ARE A TRUE SPEKITCAL NOW!
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF