******ND vs UK official game thread******

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Do not wait for a last second jump shot drive right to the basket try to draw the foul if they collapse then pass out for open shot but I think we need to take it to the basket and if we miss we have time to foul and still have a shot
 

al.ksr

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2004
4,141
2,523
113
Who would have thought UK would have the ball with a chance to win the game? After the fight they've shown in the 2nd half, I'll take it... for now. I just want to see how they play the next game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bkr5ky
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  4. 04 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day