******ND vs UK official game thread******

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Do not wait for a last second jump shot drive right to the basket try to draw the foul if they collapse then pass out for open shot but I think we need to take it to the basket and if we miss we have time to foul and still have a shot
 

al.ksr

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2004
4,141
2,523
113
Who would have thought UK would have the ball with a chance to win the game? After the fight they've shown in the 2nd half, I'll take it... for now. I just want to see how they play the next game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bkr5ky
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
  3. 03 KSR Football CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  5. 05 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU