I picked URIMy bracket does not last one game.....
Trae Young is the chuckingest chucker that ever chucked.
I knew it was a pick em.
At least they have a 4 percent chance. OU would be ZERO.RI is too small to have a chance at Duke.Crap
Tennessee looked really good. Really hope whoever comes out between them and Michigan that they can take care of UNC
UT is our bracketTennessee looked really good. Really hope whoever comes out between them and Michigan that they can take care of UNC
If Penn can go into the half and regroup, they may have a chance. Doubtful, but let's hope they keep it close!
i cant stand him that wasnt a shooting foulGraham is such a punk
Yep my mistake. They play UC.Check your bracket.
Yeah I would for sure root for Vols over the cheats. I can't stand the Vols but loathe the Cheats..Tennessee looked really good. Really hope whoever comes out between them and Michigan that they can take care of UNC
I had a lapse in thought. They play UC to play (hopefully us).Yeah I would for sure root for Vols over the cheats. I can't stand the Vols but loathe the Cheats..
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR Football
The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
KSR Football
Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina
KSR Football
Two former Kentucky high school signees now start for South Carolina