I picked URIMy bracket does not last one game.....
Trae Young is the chuckingest chucker that ever chucked.
I knew it was a pick em.
At least they have a 4 percent chance. OU would be ZERO.RI is too small to have a chance at Duke.Crap
Tennessee looked really good. Really hope whoever comes out between them and Michigan that they can take care of UNC
UT is our bracketTennessee looked really good. Really hope whoever comes out between them and Michigan that they can take care of UNC
If Penn can go into the half and regroup, they may have a chance. Doubtful, but let's hope they keep it close!
i cant stand him that wasnt a shooting foulGraham is such a punk
Yep my mistake. They play UC.Check your bracket.
Yeah I would for sure root for Vols over the cheats. I can't stand the Vols but loathe the Cheats..Tennessee looked really good. Really hope whoever comes out between them and Michigan that they can take care of UNC
I had a lapse in thought. They play UC to play (hopefully us).Yeah I would for sure root for Vols over the cheats. I can't stand the Vols but loathe the Cheats..
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
KSR Women's Basketball
Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky