NCAAs 2022

newguy123

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2020
1,530
2,666
113
My boss stops by my office for 1 minute and I miss the takedown and pin. Dangit lol

One of the things I've noticed about top guys is that they adapt really well to their opponents. They suss out their weaknesses and figure out what attacks will work. Mid level guys (most of ours) pretty much work to set up the same things in every match - tie-up, set-up, shot.
 

643Bsbl

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2003
6,045
4,248
83
We are OSU we should not be in the position period. I pray John gets it figured out soon .
 
  • Like
Reactions: OAMC99
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week