I just want to remind everyone that in early March Indiana at 500 was being tossed about as a bubble team because the Big ten was so strong. I want you to think about that tonight.
LSU.................like Iowa plays zero defense.
Agreed man they are letting michigan push shove and hold but ticky tack cxalls on lsuWhen the refs are calling flop warnings on attempts to draw a charge with real
Contact.....you know they are trying to keep the Big 10 alive
last 5 min have been atrocious
It was rough. Hopefully they let the teams decide the second halfAgreed man they are letting michigan push shove and hold but ticky tack cxalls on lsu
I was telling my wife how good the game was being called then boom vegas paged the ref buzzers.It was rough. Hopefully they let the teams decide the second half
I kind of appreciate the games on Monday but I would rather go Thursday through Sunday. Wonder if they want to switch to Friday Monday now
This weekend you'll be able to watch every sweet 16 game without competition from the other sweet 16 game.
That aged poorlyLSU is gonna run Michigan ragged if things continue on.
LSU 51-UM 45 with 16:09 to go in the 2nd.
Agreed man they are letting michigan push shove and hold but ticky tack cxalls on lsu
Football....that’s a realSo people say weaker conferences don't prepare teams for the tournament.
Is the media going to try and flip this and say well the Big Ten was just a battle night in and night out. It clearly wore these teams out lol.
Football....that’s a real
Thing. Basketball
It is not.
LSU creates havoc, but they're out of position on D about every other possession. Believe Gonzaga would get open shots and make them.LSU is a team I could see beating Gonzaga
Love seeing the Little 10 struggle. But I just can’t cheer for the Cheating Will Wades.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!